Understanding How to Create Quality Senior Living Content
If you are a senior living marketing team member new to Content Marketing and SEO, it may feel as if you are playing catch up. Many of our industry colleagues and clients tells us how behind they feel. The learning curve can be a steep one.
To help, we have pulled together a list of our favorite sites, guides, and tools. We think will help you learn what you need to know to make informed decisions about your senior living content.
Pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine (no judgment here) and dig in!
Content Marketing and SEO Resources:
- Moz Beginner’s Guide to SEO: Great visual tool to help introduce you to the world of SEO. When you are there, be sure to take a spin through their free and paid tools and their blog.
- Search Engine Land’s Table of SEO Success Factors
- Bruce Clay’s Search Engine Optimization – SEO Tutorial: Fantastic and free! 18-step course developed by one of the best in the business.
- Content Marketing Institute: Too darned many great tools and tips to list! Hop on over to their site and check them out.
- Hub Spot’s Marketing Library: Checklists, tools and guides on a wide variety of topics ranging from social media to branding.
- MarketingProfs: Trainings, tools, podcasts and more on everything from email essentials to online messaging.
- 27 Point Checklist: How to Write for Google: From well-known SEO copywriter Heather Lloyd-Martin.
And Even a Few Real Books!
Here are a few of the industry books that we’ve read, re-read and shared with others.
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- Epic Content by Joe Pulizzi
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- The Power of Visual Storytelling by Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help Not Hype by Jay Baer
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
Finally, don’t forget to Subscribe to and Read our Blog!